Friday, March 5, 2010

these are a few of my favorite things

our huge sale is still going on..i'm told that it will last for another couple of weeks..we're working on new orders as i type this and we'll be getting new merchandise real soon.

but in the meantime....here are a few of my favorite things that are still available and on sale.

this fun cd/dvd storage is so fun and eclectic..i wish my ceilings were high enough. on sale for $175. from $750. what a steal!!!

these suzani quilts have been all the rage and i keep seeing them everywhere used in upholstery to art..this one's on sale from $1052. to $526.

this coffee table is one of my very favorites... it's painted with car paint, you can polish them. it's also one of a kind painted by my personal friend taka. only $730.

hope to see you all soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

what about us..

honolulu, hawaii
just a few fish in a big pond trying to place our mark in the ocean.

Followers